- The Rave offers ADA access. Please contact The Rave box office at 414-342-7283 for details.
- Our shows are most always all ages shows. Any age restriction will be listed on the individual event page at www.therave.com, and on the facebook event page.
- We ask that you please consider ear protection for younger children.
- All persons may require paid admission.
- ATMs are available in the main lobby; the rockstar lounge on the Rave VIP level,
- Clear bags up to 10" by 10" are allowable
- If you MUST bring a banner or sign, please keep it to no larger than 11"x17" and be respectful of other people's view of the event.
- The box office is located just inside our main entrance at 2401 W. Wisconsin Avenue. - The box office phone number is 414-342-7283. - The box office is open Monday thru Friday from 10am to 6pm (except holidays).
- For weekend shows, the box office is open two hours before the earliest show time that night.
- The box office remains open until the concerts are over.
- The box office accepts cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and The Rave Gift Cards. No checks.
- Unless specifically mentioned by the concert tour, professional, DSLR, or cameras with a detachable lens are not permitted. - No video cameras are permitted, including GoPro style cameras.
- Cell phone photos and video are usually permitted. But please keep your flash OFF. - Certain shows may have alternate policies. Please see the specific event page for any details.
- Coatcheck is available on our lower level when the forecasted low is below 45 degrees. Coatcheck is $5.
- The Rave / Eagles Club does not usually sell concessions. At times, we may offer pizza on the concierge level, or food trucks may be available in our Outdoor Beer Garden for select shows.
- The Rave does not impose any vaccine or other covid restrictions. However, if a specifc tour, or the city of Milwaukee imposes a restriction, we will follow that restriction. Such restriction will be posted on the event page at www.therave.com, and on the facebook event page for that event. - For full COVID saftey procedures, click here.
- The Rave box office accepts VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, APPLE PAY, GOOGLE PAY and The Rave gift cards.
- Our bars accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS, APPLE PAY and GOOGLE PAY, but do not have the ability to accept The Rave Gift Cards.
- Our ticketing partner, etix.com, may offer print at home tickets or digital tickets. You do not need to print out your print at home or digital ticket, but we do need to scan the bar code on your ticket for entry.
- Doors usually open one hour before show time; 90 minutes for select Eagles Ballroom shows. - Doors may be delayed if a band is still in sound check. Please note that if you arrive before doors, you may be waiting outside, and you should dress accordingly.
- Drugs and drug paraphenalia are not permitted. For prescriptions, please see MEDICAL.
- All customers may be searched before allowed entry. This may include a purse search, a metal detector or wand, etc. The Rave / Eagles Club reserves the right to deny entry. - Some show may have special COVID PROTOCOLS. Please see the event page for additional information, if available.
- Firearms are not permitted in The Rave / Eagles Club or on our grounds, with the exception of on-duty police.
Any item deemed a weapon may be confiscated; this includes knives, wallet chains, etc
- First aid is available at our Box Office on the main floor.
- Gift cards are available for purchase at TheRave.com/giftcards. Gift cards are accepted at store.therave.com, and The Rave box office (both in person and over the phone). Etix.com does not accept our gift cards at this time. You can place a phone order to use your gift card.
- If you need to combine gift cards, please Send us an email with both gift card numbers .
- Our gift cards don't work on eTix.com yet. Please contact our box office at 414.343.7283 between 10am and 6pm, Monday through Friday, or Email us with your gift card serial number and we can look it up for you.
- We understand that some fans may like to line up bright and early. The Rave / Eagles Club is located in a residential neighborhood. We ask that you not camp out overnight. We ask that you be respectful of our neighbors. If an event has specific line up instructions, it will be posted on the event page of www.therave.com.
- Lost and found is available at our box office. Items are kept for up to 30 days. Please call the box office between 10am and 6pm, Monday thru Friday at 414-342-7283.
- If you have lost or misplaced your print at home tickets, you can usually get them resent to you via this link: https://www.etix.com/ticket/resend.
- If that link doesn't work for you, or you had your tickets mailed to you, the box office can re-issue your tickets to you on the night of the show. Please bring a photo ID.
- The Rave utilizes the LYTE fan-to-fan resale service for sold out and other select shows.
- Masks are not required at The Rave/Eagles Club, except when mandated by local government or a particular tour. Masks are available at the box office.
- Please advise The Rave / Eagles Club of any pertinent medical conditions before your visit. Medications must be cleared in advance. Small amounts of candy/sucrose may be allowed for diabetic customers. All items must be made available for search before entry.
- If The Rave is made aware of any meet and greet, it will be listed on the ticketing page.
- In most cases, the tour will reach out to you a few days before the show with information on the timing of the meet and greet.
- The Rave has a mobile app that is available for iOS and Android. Visit http://app.therave.com for information.
- Opening acts are subject to change without notice. No refund, partial or full, is offered when an opening act changes.
- Outside food and drink is not permitted. Certain exceptions may be listed on individual event pages. Also see MEDICAL.
- The Rave has several parking lots. They are directly behind our building, and in other designated areas. Please remove any valuables from view. Parking ranges from free to $35 depending on the event.
See Camera Policy
- Events may be postponed for a number of reasons. Ticket holders will be notified via email if such ticket was purchased via eTix.com or store.therave.com. Any additional information will be available in that email. Refunds are only permitted when a show officially cancels.
- The Rave / Eagles Club offers premium seating on select shows. Please visit the event page on therave.com for details if the event has premium seating.
Some concerts may offer a presale, allowing fans to purchase tickets before the show officially goes on sale. In order to obtain the presale password, either a) join our email newsletter list at join.therave.com, or b) download our app - we'll post presale in the 'news' section. These presales are limited to internet sales only in most cases. Sometimes, the artist also (or only) has a presale and that code is available through their website/fan club, etc.
- Unless specifically stated on the event page at www.therave.com, recording devices (audio or video) are not permitted.
- Refunds are only available if the headline act changes or cancels. The Order Fee is non-refundable. The Rave / Eagles Club is not responsible for missed flights, hotel cancellations, or anything other than the actual ticket and parking.
- All ticket purchasers will be contacted via email with any additional refund information.
- Restrooms are available on all levels of The Rave / Eagles Club.
The Rave/Eagles Club is primarily a general admission venue. While there is limited seating areas, they are most often first come, first served.
- Some events may have reserved seating. Be sure to check the ticketing page and/or your ticket.
- Selfie Sticks are not permitted
- For the most part, The Rave does not pre-announce set times. They often change last minute. Besides, the opening band would love to see you.
- Smoking of any kind is not permitted inside The Rave/Eagles Club.
- Smoking is permiited for those of legal age in The Penthouse Lounge.
- Refillable e-cigs are not permitted.
The Rave does not advise purchasing tickets from a third party vendor or street vendor. Often times, they are counterfeit, fraudulent, or duplicates and may not get you into the show. Even websites that seem legitimate are suspect to sellers who may not have your best interest in mind. If your ticket is invalid, you will be turned away. We have no choice.
Ticket Insurance is available for etix.com purchases via a third party, Allianz Global Assistance. More information is available when purchasing tickets via etix.com. For claims, and information on claims, purchasers can call 800-284-8300.
Verified Fan keeps bots out of the ticket buying process. While Verified Fan does not guarantee that every fan will get a ticket, it does make the ticket buying experience fairer by ensuring only other fans are competing for tickets. A simple registration is all it takes to get verified and have the opportunity to be invited to buy tickets.
- The Rave / Eagles Club may cancel a show due to inclimate weather in the Milwaukee area. While we will do everything in our power to notify customers in a timely manner, there may be times when it cannot be accomplished. We suggest that you check therave.com before you head out if you suspect inclimate conditions, especially if you have a long drive.
- Free WiFi is available throughout The Rave. Please look for the 'Purely IT - Free WiFi' wireless network. A valid email address may be required for use.
- Will Call simply means that you pick up your tickets at The Rave box office, usually on the night of the show. Contrary to its name, Will Call does not mean we will be calling you.
- Will Call is available at our box office during box office hours. A photo ID matching the name on the order is required to pick up your tickets. In some cases, we may request to see the credit card used for the purchase.
- Tickets placed at Will Call can be picked up on the night of the show, or in advance at least 2 business days after purchaser
- Will Call pick-up name changes are usually available unless otherwise specified. Such name changes must be done via the box office, by phone at 414-342-7283, at least one business day before the show.