The Rave is looking for energetic, professional, hard working stagehands to join our team. This is a stage position with a hard working crew, not a white glove position. Stagehands are the backbone of the concert experience; helping bands and crews load-in and set-up for concerts. This is an entry level position with hands-on training in the venue. Prior stage experience with lighting, audio, or video is a plus. Must have a can-do attitude and be able to get along with the rest of the crew. Applicants must be professional; no anger, drug, or alcohol issues. Looking for candidates who are locally based and looking for freelance/part time work. Weekday and weekend availability needed. Please send resume and cover letter with "Stagehand" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Historic Rave / Eagles Club is looking for experienced bartenders to join our team. This position is part time on show nights, but could be upwards of 30+ hours per week, if desired, during the busy seasons. Send resume or application via email to email@example.com with the subject "Bartender."
The Rave/Eagles Club is seeking a full-time, experienced, Production Manager.
This role will report to the Senior Production Manager, who manages the Production Department and all four stages within the venue. The Production Manager will work closely with the Senior Production Manager on all show advancing and venue operations, but is expected to be able to work independently as required.
We are seeking an individual who can deal with the demands of national acts with a “we can get that done for you” approach. Applicant should be able to approach high-stress environments with a calm, professional attitude. Applicant must be professional: no anger, drug, or alcohol issues.
- Advancing shows with tour management: including day of show schedule, production needs, labor, catering, hospitality, parking, etc. This includes managing show expenses to stay on or under budget.
- Being an active, visible representative of the production department throughout show days for both venue crew and the touring crews.
- Scheduling crew based on show labor needs, and overseeing non-show day departmental operations and house work.
- Oversee maintenance and repairs of venue equipment as needed (audio, lighting, video, rigging).
- Hiring and training production staff in accordance with department needs (stagehands, audio engineers, lighting directors).
- Maintain and organize filing structures across the department for both digital and physical files.
- Lighting/Video technical background
- Proper rigging knowledge
- Carpentry experience
- Experienced forklift operator, or willingness to complete certification
- Previously demonstrated ability to lead a crew through load in and load out
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Outlook, & Google Calendar)
- Must be able, and willing, to work long days, late nights, and weekends
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, climb stairs, and be on your feet for extended periods of time
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Previous experience as a Production Manager, Tour Manager, or Theater Technician at the national touring level, or in a mid-size or large venue/theater.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concert production, best safety practices, and experience building and striking shows.
- Minimum 2 years of experience advancing/producing shows of comparable scale.
Applicant must be willing to relocate, and we would pay to fly you to the venue for an in-person interview and tour of the building.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject of "Production Manager".
Include your job history and experience pertaining to the music business, and references with phone numbers and email addresses.
The Rave is looking for night time box office personnel for our upcoming concert season. The job would include interacting continuously with customers via the box office: vending tickets, taking phone orders, answering questions, etc. Be prepared to work with computers, answer the Rave phone lines, and generally complete the many administrative tasks that keep the business running smoothly. Must have open availability nights and weekends. Submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject "Box Office Nights."
Great for students! The Rave is looking for people-friendly, music-loving security personnel. Women encouraged to apply. Must have the ability to remain polite to our guests at all times, follow direction and give out proper information to guests. Hours are generally second shift/evening. Please send resume (or work history) with "Security Staff" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rave is looking for hard-working bar backs to join our team. Duties include stocking and rotating product and some cleaning during normal weekday business hours. Duties on show nights include running product, stocking product, and maintaining an overall efficient bar operation. This position is part-time but can be upwards of 30+ hours during the busy spring and fall seasons. Applicants must be able to walk a large amount of stairs during a shift and be able to carry cases of beer. Send resume via email to email@example.com with the subject "Bar Back."
The Rave is looking for Production Runners/Artist Relations Specialist, this position entails assisting tours with any of their day of show needs while maintaining the backstage/dressing room area. Responsibilities include but not limited to transporting artist and/or crew, shopping for whatever they may need, coordinating meals throughout the day, and being able to handle cash. Runners also assist in keeping the green rooms tidy and sanitized, follow protocols communicated, and execute any duties that may be assigned.
We are only looking for candidates who are locally based in Milwaukee and its surrounding suburbs and looking for freelance/part-time (weekday availability is a plus and being prioritized). Hours can vary dramatically week to week and month to month. - Applicants for this position must be 21 years of age or older and have a valid Wisconsin driver’s license with a clean driving record. They should be comfortable driving both a rental vehicle and personal vehicle with no legal and/or other impediments. Applicants should have a clean and reliable personal vehicle with a current and valid car insurance. They should also have a good working knowledge of downtown Milwaukee and surrounding areas.
This is a client facing position so discretion is MUST. Please send resume and cover letter with "Runner/AR" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rave/Eagles Club is seeking Stage Managers to help execute shows within our multi-stage venue. Ideal candidates will have prior experience stage managing concerts, with a well-rounded understanding of all aspects of the music industry. This job involves overseeing a crew of stagehands that work together to help touring crews load-in and set-up for their shows. Must be able to think quickly, and work under pressure. Must have strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently to complete all show day tasks. Some help training new stagehands may be required. We are seeking individuals who have a can-do attitude, who can deal with the demands of national acts with a “we can get that done for you” attitude. Applicants must be professional; no anger, drug, or alcohol issues. Looking for candidates who are locally based and looking for freelance/part time work. Weekday and weekend availability needed. Please send resume and cover letter with "Stage Manager" in the subject line to email@example.com.
Sick of being cooped up and sitting all day? We have openings on our street marketing team distributing and assembling flyers and marketing materials around Milwaukee. A reliable vehicle is required. This is an ideal position for a Milwaukee student who wants to pick up some pocket money on evenings and weekends or someone who simply doesn't want to spend all their time in an office. Please send resume with the subject line "Street Marketing" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rave / Eagles Club is looking for courteous, attentive, and well-spoken individuals to join our VIP Security team. Duties would include greeting customers, responding to patron questions and concerns, keeping VIP areas clean, and maintaining a general smooth operation of the VIP section. Experience in customer service or security recommended. The position is part-time only on show nights but could be up to 3 or 4 nights per week during the busy season. Submit your resume to email@example.com with the subject "VIP Security."
Perfect for students. This job consists of cleaning the public and non-public spaces during the evening hours. Maintaining restrooms, cleaning public spaces such as spills, garbage removal, etc. Other duties would be cleaning and maintaining non-public spaces such as green rooms after events. 25-30+ hours a week may be available. Hours will be generally from 4 pm to possibly as late as 2 am or later. Starting rate 14.00 per hour. If interested, send your resume or work history to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Cleaning-nights."
The Rave is looking for parking lot attendants.
• Responsible for handling cash and/or credit card transactions
• Greet and provide event detail, directions, and general information to The Rave Eagles Ballroom guests
• Accommodate rotating shifts, irregular and extended hours, and emergency call-ins
• Other responsibilities and duties as assigned by management, to ensure the effective utilization of the company’s resources and to ensure customer satisfaction
• Conduct lot patrolling and oversee the on goings of the parking lot
• Understand and consistently follow work rules, procedures and directions
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to interact cordially with Rave Eagles Ballroom guests, employees, and outside contractors
• Ability to work without constant direction supervision; work independently and efficiently; exercise initiative, resourcefulness, good judgment and accept responsibilities for own actions
• Must be able to spend most of the day walking or standing for extended hours and tolerate environments that may at times be hot, cold, bright, dark, dirty or noisy
• Attend work on time as scheduled and adheres to attendance policy
• Organized, accurate, and detailed oriented
• Available to work evening, weekend, and possible holiday hours
• Having a vehicle is encouraged but not required
If interested, send work history and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject "Parking Attendant"
The Rave is looking for Audio Engineers to join our team for our upcoming busy season. Ideal candidates will already have experience mixing bands in a live-show concert setting. House audio consoles include the Behringer X32 and Midas M32, as well an Avid SC48 and a Yamaha M7CL. Training will be provided for engineers that are not familiar with these consoles already. Candidates must have knowledge of proper cable management, stage patching, input lists, monitors, and amp racks. Flying and aligning line array speakers is a plus. Must have a can-do attitude, and be able to properly communicate and work with the touring crews. Looking for candidates who are locally based and looking for freelance/part time work. Weekday and weekend availability needed. Please send resume and cover letter with "Audio Engineer" to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rave is looking for energetic, professional Lighting Directors to join our team. Ideally, we are looking for candidates who have experience running concerts with moving lights and conventional fixtures. House moving light consoles include the Martin M1 and the ChamSys MQ40; we also have an ETC Smartfade and an ETC Smartfade ML for stages that do not have moving lights. This is a working position, not a white glove position. House LD is expected to work with the touring crew for their set-up needs as well as making sure the house lighting rig is show ready. Candidates must have knowledge of proper cable management, console programming, and DMX protocols. Looking for candidates who are locally based and looking for freelance/part time work. Weekday and weekend availability needed. Please send resume and cover letter with "Lighting Director" in the subject line to email@example.com.