- This is an all ages showThis is a general admission (standing) show
- For ADA Seating, call 414-342-7283
- Box office open until end of show
- Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Credit/Debit cards accepted at all bars
- ATMs available
- Hand Sanitizer Stations available
JINJER has had to reschedule tonight’s show:
• Due to logistical reasons, we're forced to postpone our show today in Milwaukee to April 23 2024 … All tickets and parking passes remain valid for 4/23/2024 so keep them!
• If you cannot attend the new date, you are eligible for a refund.
• Sometimes unexpected things happen on tour which cannot anticipated or controlled, and sadly this is one of them. We are so sorry about this but will make up for it - that‘s a promise!
All tickets and parking purchased for the previously scheduled show will be honored on the new date.
You do not need to exchange your tickets.
• All refund requests must be made/received by October 16, 2023 at 6pm.
• If your tickets are being held at Will Call, or you selected to Print At Home, simply contact us via www.therave.com/returns or phone to request your refund.
• If you purchased your tickets online to be mailed to you, you will need to return your tickets so they can no longer be used. Please send them to the following address.
The Rave - JINJER Returns
(your order number)
2401 W. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee WI 53233
• If you purchased in person at our box office, please return to the box office during business hours with your tickets for a refund.
• Your method of payment will be refunded. If you purchased with a gift certificate or no longer have the original credit card used for the purchase, please contact us via www.therave.com/returns.
The best method to contact us is via www.therave.com/returns. Please include your order number.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience. We hope to see you on April 23, 2024.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
We Came As RomansOctober 11, 2023
PolyphiaOctober 18, 2023
GWAROctober 19, 2023
CarnifexNovember 4, 2023
Mammoth WVHNovember 4, 2023
In This Moment & Ice Nine KillsNovember 9, 2023
Story Of The YearNovember 19, 2023
Dirty HoneyDecember 4, 2023
From Ashes To NewDecember 12, 2023
PICTURES FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS
BEWARE OF SCALPERS
The Rave/Eagles Club strongly suggests you purchase tickets only from TheRave.com, eTix.com, lyte.com and official band websites. The Rave does not sell tickets on Ticketmaster. If you don't see The Rave logo, the Etix logo, or the band logo, on the purchase site, please ask or check TheRave.com or feel free to ask us, before you purchase!
The Rave/Eagles Club does not advise purchasing tickets from craigslist, ebay, ticket resellers/scalpers (such as StubHub, TicketsNow, seatgeek, tickets-center, eventticketscenter, cheaptickets, ticketliquidator, viagogo, box-officetickets, ticketnetwork, tickpick, and others), street vendors, or other private parties, and cannot guarantee the validity and subsequent admission on such tickets. These tickets are overpriced and sometimes counterfeit/duplicate that will not get you into the show.
No professional cameras. No 35mm cameras. No cameras with removable lenses. No high definition DSLR cameras allowed without photo pass, and then only in the pit during allotted time set forth by the band. No video recording equipment, or audio recording equipment allowed. If your cellphone camera has a flash, please turn the flash off. This policy is subject to change depending on the band's day-of-show decisions.
All shows are subject to change without notice. If you are travelling for the show, we suggest that you call ahead. You can also follow The Rave on Twitter and Facebook. We send out updates with everything from set times, cancellations, to new shows. No returns or exchanges unless the headline act cancels or postpones. See our return policy for full details.
Published show time is the time the event starts and does not reflect what time the headliner will go on stage. Doors usually open one hour before showtime.